Tuesday, October 6, 2009

You Get What You Ask For

One should be careful what they wish for, 'cause wishes have a tendency to come true, and one then gets exactly what was begged for (sometimes regardless if one still wants it or not).
Now don't get me wrong, I'm thankful for how this thing works! I'm thankful for the way how something you truly want will always find you in the end. I just keep reminding myself to be careful, because when I declare my wishes to the universe I tend to forget to be more specific... Like, I got it, thanks, but why didn't I ask for it to last longer or stay?
Next time I'll know a little better. But if this thing didn't work, there would be one less reason to better oneself ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to connect and share your thoughts, so thank you for your comment! And while you're at it... Why not tell me what you're thankful for today? ;-)