Monday, July 26, 2010

No Hate

I'm so thankful I don't feel hate any more. Hate is a very strong word, and it's nothing to be proud of, but some 8 years ago I used to hate an ex best friend of mine with a passion. She deserved it though, and I even wrote a little hate poem to her back then. She never got to hear it, and never did I even share it with anyone - I guess it was my own outlet of those poisonous emotions. But here's the poem, just for the laughs of it, because it does make me smile now - it feels really good not to have felt anything like that for so long, and I am thankful that feeling such genuine hatered at a tender age of 14 or so didn't turn me into a vindictive dark little person.
.
I hate you when you speak,
I hate you when you're silent.
You always make me sick,
B***h, you make me violent.
.
Now c'mon laugh with me!.. Ha

8 comments:

  1. :D:D:D I love this post. You are right, it's a really big relief not be hateful towards others, because in the end, hate is something that destroyes YOU in the inside, to hate something is to full yourself every day every moment with negative energy, it's really bad, really bad for your karma. so once you've freed yourself, ahhhh.. doesn't it feel good?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hating in the teen years is part of growing up I'm pretty sure- totally funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol... thats so cute at the age of 14. Not having hate towards someone is a very brave thing - means you can mind your own business & not let anyone phase you. Congrats to getting over hate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that on a greeting card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an exquisite thing to be thankful for :) I feel like I use the word hate to describe things I only mildly dislike..."I hate raisins" haha, I will try to exclude that word from my vocabulary, thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahh the sad part is that that's actually really good. I might steal it to post on people's computers at work when they bug me.... just kidddddddding :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hate is such a strong emotion. It could cause so much harm but I guess at the age of 14, with all those emotions and all running wild, it's a pretty normal emotion to be feeling.

    Why complicate our lives with hate when we have the choice to live in peace with ourselves by putting behind what bad a person has done to us?

    I have to admit, I found it cute too for a 14 yr old :) If she read this now, she'd probably be very satisfied that she had such an effect on you. :O

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a cute poem... I too deliberately erased hate in my vocabulary. I only want positive thoughts and I know that hate will just pull me down.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to connect and share your thoughts, so thank you for your comment! And while you're at it... Why not tell me what you're thankful for today? ;-)