Another way to practice gratitude might be via wearing 'thankful' jewelry, that can serve as a great reminder of life's blessings. I've been thinking of getting something thankfully special that would be very me, and while I am still searching and contemplating here are some of my finds on Etsy:
- Practice Gratitude Loopy Necklace by Lisa Hopkins ($78.00)
- Hand Stamped 'Thankful' Cuff by Always A Memory ($16.00)
- 'Be Thankful' Hand Stamped Bracelet in Nickel Silver by Maja Jewelry ($22.00)
- 'I am Grateful for Sunflowers' Hand Stamped Necklace by Dream Acre Designs ($34.00)
- 'Thankful' Two Finger Banner Ring by MerCurios ($40.00)
Would you wear something like this to show your gratitude?