Saturday, September 26, 2009

Starbucks Cheesecakes

I'm thankful for the Starbucks cheesecakes! Had a soft spot for them ever since I tried my first and even developed some sort of an addiction - used to have one a few times a week. But then something happened to them here in Moscow and they got pretty nasty... You would go all excited only to taste some pale poorly made tvorog-like substance that is neither creamy nor sweet, or you'd have to eat something yellow-ish that is way too soft and doesn't even resemble a baked goodie and has no cookie crumb side. But now, NOW the real cheesecakes are back! You can go to any existing Starbucks here and be sure you'd be getting the real deal. Thank you, Starbucks Russia, for bringing them back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to connect and share your thoughts, so thank you for your comment! And while you're at it... Why not tell me what you're thankful for today? ;-)