Friday, September 25, 2009

To My Creative Mind

Today I'm feeling especially thankful for my past few days' sudden outburst of creative energy that kept coming from within. It felt like some crazy creative marathon, and now that my mind is finally starting to slow down I can really breathe out and appreciate all of what I've had a chance to accomplish during this hectic but very productive time. Oh, the things you find time for and come up with when overwhelmingly inspired!.. Mind-blowing experience that is worth saying "thank you" for!

1 comment:

  1. ..I can't believe I actually never checked your first post ..and this is how the wonderful blog project started ..

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to connect and share your thoughts, so thank you for your comment! And while you're at it... Why not tell me what you're thankful for today? ;-)