Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thankfulness

I'm starting to be disappointed in my own project, but not because I can't keep up the thankfulness, but quiet the opposite - there are too many things I'm thankful for daily! Seriously, I noticed I have a hard time choosing what to blog about when I have the time to update this thing. The point was to prove something to the world and make myself a happier person, but I realize I AM quiet close to happy, even with a few downs that took place recently. Guess I don't need this for ME any more :) And I'm tremendously thankful for being thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to connect and share your thoughts, so thank you for your comment! And while you're at it... Why not tell me what you're thankful for today? ;-)