Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Water Pipe Collapse

Yesterday night I was on the phone with a realtor in Cyprus to help my parents in need of a plumber in Paphos.
Sounds ridiculous, I know! But what's one to do when her non-English speaking parents are there alone at a private house and the water pipe gets broken? Called Neil (the realtor) and asked him to arrange a plumber for the parents, he promised to help: said he would check when's the earliest time the problem can be fixed and call back and he did! He promised to call or text me today morning with more info on the plumber's arrival and, damn it, he did! It's not often that you come across a man who does what he says he's going to do with no reminders whatsoever, wow. Thanks a lot, Neil!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to connect and share your thoughts, so thank you for your comment! And while you're at it... Why not tell me what you're thankful for today? ;-)