Thursday, October 1, 2009

For Didi

Hello, miserability. The day when it's harder to be thankful has come. And still I am thankful!
I'm thankful for having this beautiful person, Didi, in my life. Amazing how we're making this long-distance friendship thing work so well, and even more amazing how we don't even talk that much but seem to always know what's on the other one's mind. I don't have many close friends and especially female friends, but having Didi gives me hope, as I know she understands even without me having to explain much. Just like yesterday, when the miserability crept in, she was right there with the right words. Thank you, Didi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to connect and share your thoughts, so thank you for your comment! And while you're at it... Why not tell me what you're thankful for today? ;-)