Friday, October 30, 2009

Little Things

I got a bonus at work! Well, everyone in the office did, but it still feels really good, and especially so since it was very unexpected and I got more than I expected when they mentioned the bonus thing... Yay, thank you!

Then I came back home from work and had a little something waiting for me... A friend of mine sent me a cd with photos he promised to send (and I was starting to think he forgot about it)! Thank you, Savo!

There are a few more little things that happened today that I'm thankful for, and I am definitely thankful for such a nice end of the hectic working week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to connect and share your thoughts, so thank you for your comment! And while you're at it... Why not tell me what you're thankful for today? ;-)