Thursday, November 26, 2009

Good Service

So I bought a laptop. It was delivered to my office right when they promised. Ordered the necessary accessories the next day. All was delivered right on time again. The service was perfect, and everyone was so polite when calling to confirm the details of the purchase... When I opened the box with all my new stuff I saw a Michael Jackson's "This Is It" CD inside - what a nice surprise, what a nice little gesture! I'm thankful for the perfect service this time and good and thoughtful service in general.

And, just because it's a Thanksgiving day in the US of A, and because my buddy Franchesca is just that awesome, here's her awesome Thanksgiving video message:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to connect and share your thoughts, so thank you for your comment! And while you're at it... Why not tell me what you're thankful for today? ;-)