Thursday, August 5, 2010

Facebook Notes

I love writing my notes on Facebook. I love everything about it - from the moment I get an idea of what to write about to this very moment when I am about to click "publish"... I swear my heart almost stops for a moment!..
.
Now I guess I need to explain what the fuss is all about - after all, what's so special about posting stuff on Facebook, you may ask. For me, it is kind of special and a kind of big deal - my notes are personal and often representative of my creative writing style and a lot of times each such note reveals a part of me not many know. This is why. This is why I'm thankful for my own way of writing Facebook notes!
.
P.S. And this is also the reason why I take my personal Facebook account seriously. Should you want to connect via Facebook though, feel free to keep in touch via The 'Thank You' Project's FB page.

7 comments:

  1. thanks for putting my blog on yours...visit the blog when u r free and drop comments as per ur wish and even u dont like ...drop comments.

    do foollow my blog..if you relay like it means

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a bad facebook person. I really want to get better at it because it's such a great way to stay in contact with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..I am so backward : ) don't use facebook , Twitter etc ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny thing is that when you post something profound people don't care, but when you post something stupid, funny, everyone jumps to comment...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Facebook. What a great, casual way to connect with people who you may not otherwise keep up with. It's gotten a lot of flack lately, but to those who rip on it, just stay off of it. Why try to ruin it for the rest of us? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've found myself on facebook less and less these days... but I do "like" you on there! It's kinda weird seeing myself in the plugin box on the right :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've read your notes and i can say that you got it!!with the writing...keep this way...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to connect and share your thoughts, so thank you for your comment! And while you're at it... Why not tell me what you're thankful for today? ;-)