Sunday, October 3, 2010

Space for YOUR Thanks

Hi all! First of all, thank you so much to everyone for being so supportive about the book news. It's my new challenge and my new journey, and I can't wait to be sharing more news with you as I go!

One of the things I'm looking forward to is sharing the results of the Thankful Survey once we reach its 100% response capacity (we're at 26% right now). If you still haven't done so, either click here to take part or use the "Thankful Survey" tab above to take it.

We're also working on the 'Thank You' world's re-design, so you'll be seeing some new things and features here and there. The latest addition to the blog is the new "What are YOU thankful for today?" tab above: remember how I used to ask this question at various social networking platforms? Some of the beautiful thankful answers made it to the tab and are now displayed there for all to read and be inspired! Reading those beautiful thanks always lifts my spirits, so I wanted to share them with everyone. Check the tab to see if your thankful reply is up there, or if you didn't participate last time or new to the whole thing, feel free to submit your thankful thoughts in the tab's comment section.

As I'm no longer internet-dependent, I'm thankful I can be free to do some traveling, so for the next 2 weeks I'll be unusually quite - I'll be traveling but doing a lot of writing too. Exciting!

12 comments:

  1. Yay for not being internet dependent!! I'm doing my school online so I always have to be on there. But once I graduate... WOOHOO! :D

    I hope you have an amazing time traveling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..hey Darling , I am so happy about your book project , I KNOW it will be amazing ..and I am so glad you will be here now and then , so you are not gone from us : )
    ..also I notice your bright orange THANK YOU , I know you love this colour : )
    ..Have an amazing holiday with lots and lots of new adventures and most important - INSPIRATION ..

    Hugs
    Ellinelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...I'm so excited to see all the changes happening here :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your traveling, and be safe! Looking forward to more from you, as always. Today I am thankful for a lovely walk at Robinson Preserve in Bradenton, Florida with my family. Beautiful, clean water, mangroves and birds of all kinds. What a gorgeous world we live in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited for your new internet freedom! :) Wishing you lovely travels and thank you for still continuing to inspire here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see what comes of this book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Website looks good! Internet off-time is also a great opportunity. Don't know if I'd be able to do it!

    http://happymentary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowo congrats! I've always wanted to write a book myself. Good luck! Don't slack on the writing! :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the book. That will make a nice end to this project.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was thinking something was up as your blog got so snazzy :) I can't wait to see all of this unfold...

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my goodness, i suddenly realised i hadn't been here in awhile and i'm back to such great news!! congratulations my dear! you absolutely deserve it.

    sam ezra

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've taken the survey! All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to connect and share your thoughts, so thank you for your comment! And while you're at it... Why not tell me what you're thankful for today? ;-)