Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Thankful Favor?

The Thankful Survey is looking for more thankful respondents!

Once the survey reaches its 100% response capacity (we're at 40% right now), I'll be sharing the results with all of you and it's something I'm really looking forward to - I'm seeing some interesting patterns already! 

If you still haven't participated and want to do me a little favor (and this way contribute to the upcoming book), either follow this link or use the "Thankful Survey" tab above to submit your thankful answers. The survey's short and easy, so have no fear!

5 comments:

  1. I just finished the survey.

    how exciting, I am anxious to see your BOOK...

    Ah, I had a GIVEAWAY and you are very welcome to join the FUN!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished the survey previously and also looking forward to the results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished the survey and It' is interesting.
    I hope I can help and know the results.amuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..I finished survey already time ago ..can't wait for your book ..exciting ..

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to connect and share your thoughts, so thank you for your comment! And while you're at it... Why not tell me what you're thankful for today? ;-)