Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bad Coffee & Morning Tea


I want to say thank you for the very bad coffee at the Ritz-Carlton in Sharm-el-Sheikh, Egypt. No really. It was so bad it gave a good start for a great new habit of mine: I could barely make myself drink it during my vacation there in the spring of 2008, so after a few days of the morning struggles I just found myself sipping on their super fine black teas instead (their green teas are super awesome too, btw) and I sticked to the habit ever since! I still get enough caffeine from coffee during the day, but the morning black tea habit definately helps maintain those amounts at healthy level, plus I actually started drinking black tea again (it used to be all about green kind). Not sure I'd have been able to give up my usual morning coffee that easily if it wasn't for this experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to connect and share your thoughts, so thank you for your comment! And while you're at it... Why not tell me what you're thankful for today? ;-)