Friday, October 9, 2009

Still on Egypt




Thinking of it now, I realize I'm really thankful to Jenia, who I met during my Egyptian vacation in the spring of 2008, for making me go on that Tiran Island boat trip. I remember I really didn't feel like going, mostly because I so wasn't looking forward to spending the whole day with him... But he needed company for the trip and wanted to go so badly, and was so good to me all the time that I just decided to return the favor and be nice back, and well, guess what, I never regreted going! The place was truly amazing! I don't think I've seen water of such astonishing colors and all in one place before! I still remember those sights in all their glory and highly recommend it to everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the water is almost purple in one of your photos--amazing!

    Thank you for sharing this link. Makes me want to go to Egypt more! And that's the shipwreck you were talking about. Cool!

    Do you have a Facebook page where you post all your photos from all your travels? I would love to see them!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to connect and share your thoughts, so thank you for your comment! And while you're at it... Why not tell me what you're thankful for today? ;-)