Sunday, August 1, 2010

Countryside Thankfullness

While I'm still here at our family's dacha, I've came up with enough things to be thankful for, but I'll outline just a few:
  • I'm thankful for the kind of modern technology that lets you have internet connection anywhere your cell phone would have a signal. Otherwise, how would I update my blog?
  • And the second good thing to be thankful for is for the fact that Mr. Rhett Butler is still alive and healthy - he ate a bee yesterday and this freaked us all out. Thankfully, the bee didn't bite him on the tongue or throat, because then we'd have a HUGE problem.

3 comments:

  1. I am astonished, Mr. Rhett Butler ate a bee, could be very very very grateful because the consequences are often terrible, good news is he is okay.
    I am grateful that you always think of us, you are very kind, a huge kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I'm glad he's ok! And yes big thank you to technology... I'm lost (literally) without my blackberry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thankful for internet too.. it is so nice to be away but still be able to sit and blog, etc. Love it. Awww, I'm glad your puppy is okay!!! I hate bees!!! Hate, hate, hate them~!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to connect and share your thoughts, so thank you for your comment! And while you're at it... Why not tell me what you're thankful for today? ;-)