Saturday, May 21, 2011

Encyclopedia of Gratitude

Being the thankful person that I am, of course I had to jump on the bandwagon and submit a post to the Encyclopedia of Gratitude project by writer Erich Origen - you can see my submission by clicking the picture below. 


Originally, I felt the urge to send a short piece inspired by my own thankful post from my thanksgiving year, but seeing how other posts on the website were much longer, I thought I had to fit in and sent in a longer piece. 

Turns out, we should really trust our initial gut feelings. I have been sent a notification email which said that "the editors kept the sentiment you expressed at the beginning, feeling that simple thought alone could not be improved upon by adding anything else." 

The post has also been enhanced by the editors with a picture and a song.