Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Lights of Paris

Last year I was welcoming winter in Paris, and although my flight back home was scheduled for the 1st of December, the city was already all beautifully decorated and I had a perfect chance to see it in all its Christmas glory. I'm really thankful for the experience since I'm really not sure when I'd have the opportinuty to see Paris during the Christmas time again - I'm kind of really tempted to go back when it's all warm and sunny there.
P.S. Please excuse the blurriness of the last shot - the photo was taken from a car, it was snowing heavily, we were on Champs-Elysees on our way from one night spot to another and everyone was screaming and whatnot and we were just having a happy time!

12 comments:

  1. I miss Paris and I'm thankful too that I saw its beauty. Hope to visit it again someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!
    Im going to Paris for the first time of my life,on January for my honeymoon....im looking forward to this trip!!

    merry xmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leah, I sooo know what you mean :)

    jeune_premier, thank you! Enjoy Paris and have a great honeymoon! I really do hope you like the city just as much as I did, because I'm still in awe of it!!

    Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!
    Merry Christmas, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the second pic. of your post. They almost look like a miniature universe to me!!!

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Carrie and Rachel! The second decoration was probably my favorite... The photo doesn't do it any justice though! One should really see it all sparkling :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy to hear about you going on this trip! Of all people I know you will appreciate it :)

    The second photo is magNIFicent! It took me a moment to figure out what I was looking at.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the gray and gold shot. Molecules? Particles of cosmic love floating near the ceiling? It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I know! I LOVED walking under that piece of decoration :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to connect and share your thoughts, so thank you for your comment! And while you're at it... Why not tell me what you're thankful for today? ;-)